Make an Offer Guide
Make an offer is a bidding feature on High Fashion Society where you decide what you want to pay for selected designer item within our Make An offer boutique. You could get yourself a fabulous bargain from some of your favourite designers such as Christian Louboutin, Dior, Hervé Léger and Prada plus many other luxury brands.
Make an offer is very simple to use:
*Please note you will need to be logged in and a registered member of High Fashion society to be able to Make offers on product.
- Once selecting an item from our 'Make An Offer' Boutique click on the red (Make An Offer) button , log in, fill in your details and make us a realistic offer.
- Wait up to 48 hours for our seller to either accept, decline or make a counter offer. We will then contact you via email or telephone with a response.
- Once both you (the buyer) and our seller have agreed a price we will email you a special coupon code which will discount your order accordingly during the check out process. Simply click the 'Add to Bag' button on the product page under the original price and enter your coupon code in the promotional box.
Terms & Conditions of Make An Offer
- · Make An Offer items are sold As Seen/Final Sale and are Non Returnable.
- · Only in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of High Fashion Society will a return be considered.
- · Once we have issued you with a coupon code it will be valid for 48 hours only.
- . Make an offer applies to selected items only that have the red ‘Make An Offer’ tab within the product page
- · The rest of our Standard Buyer Terms & Conditions apply except the returns policy under clause 8.