When shopping on the High Fashion Society website some of the items you are purchasing are previously owned, second hand designer clothing and accessories which will show signs of wear and use, so please view images and read descriptions carefully and ask all necessary questions before purchasing to avoid returns.
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
We do not accept returns or offer refunds outside the EU unless it is an exceptional circumstance.
• You have seven working days from the time of delivery to cancel or exchange an order; this must be done in writing via email to email@example.com.
• Once High Fashion Society receive your cancellation request we will issue you with a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
• You will be required to fill in the returns form attached to your receipt that came with your order.
• You must return your purchase immediately upon receipt of receiving your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that will be emailed to you.
• Goods not returned within 5 working days of acceptance of cancellation by both parties ('you' the customer and 'we' High Fashion Society) will not be eligible for a refund.
• You must return the item in its original condition as set out in our description, along with original packaging also in its original condition with the High Fashion Society clothing tag or sticker still attached.
• You must return the item by means of a secure courier. You must ensure the returned item is insured. You must ensure the courier requires a signature upon receipt.
• You are responsible for the shipping cost of returning the cancelled order.
• Once we receive your return provided you have fulfilled the instructions above and the item/s are in the condition we shipped it to you in we will process a refund within 10 working days (this may at times take longer).
• If any goods cancelled and returned are found not to be in the condition we sent it to you in, then we have the legal right to refuse a refund and the item will be returned to you at your own cost.
• You must read our Terms and Conditions for Consumers carefully before purchasing anything from our website paying particular attention to clauses 4 and 8.
• Our returns address for cancellations is: High Fashion Society, 34 South Molton Street, London, W1K 5RG. Please ensure you have contacted us in writing before making a return.
Please contact us if you have any further questions in regards our returns policy.