Black Vintage Classic Flap Bag
Invest in this rare vintage Chanel bag for a great addition to your collection. Features black lambskin leather, gold hardware, single flap, back slip closure, 1 zip compartment, 2 slip pockets, 1 slip compartment, double or single braided leather chain strap. This rare vintage chanel bag has been gently used and comes in an excellent condition for it's age. Ver minor signs of use. Comes complete with dust bag, authenticity card and box. Authenticity code: 1937898 Circa 1989 - 1991. Made in France.
Measurements: W 9.5" x H 7" x D 2.75"
We deliver throughout the UK and internationally to a number of different countries around the world and offer three different shipping options:
1. UK Express Delivery £10 (1 – 2 Working days Royal Mail or courier service)
2. Europe & Ireland £25 (3 – 4 Working days Royal Mail or courier service)
3. USA & Rest of World £35 + Any Import Taxes (4 – 7 days courier service)
- NEW = Brand new item with original tags
- PRISTINE = New without tags or worn once like new
- EXCELLENT = Barely worn with no marks, catches, scratches etc
- GOOD = Moderately used with minimal signs of use
- FAIR = Used but still wearable, may have some minor imperfections, scratches, catches, patina etc.
See description for specific information.
When shopping on the High Fashion Society website some of the items you are purchasing are previously owned, second hand designer clothing and accessories which will show signs of wear and use, so please view images and read descriptions carefully and ask all necessary questions before purchasing to avoid returns.
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
We do not accept returns or offer refunds outside the EU unless it is an exceptional circumstance.
• You have seven working days from the time of delivery to cancel or exchange an order; this must be done in writing via email to email@example.com.
• Once High Fashion Society receive your cancellation request we will issue you with a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
• You will be required to fill in the returns form attached to your receipt that came with your order.
• You must return your purchase immediately upon receipt of receiving your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that will be emailed to you.
• Goods not returned within 5 working days of acceptance of cancellation by both parties ('you' the customer and 'we' High Fashion Society) will not be eligible for a refund.
• You must return the item in its original condition as set out in our description, along with original packaging also in its original condition with the High Fashion Society clothing tag or sticker still attached.
• You must return the item by means of a secure courier. You must ensure the returned item is insured. You must ensure the courier requires a signature upon receipt.
• You are responsible for the shipping cost of returning the cancelled order.
• Once we receive your return provided you have fulfilled the instructions above and the item/s are in the condition we shipped it to you in we will process a refund within 10 working days (this may at times take longer).
• If any goods cancelled and returned are found not to be in the condition we sent it to you in, then we have the legal right to refuse a refund and the item will be returned to you at your own cost.
• You must read our Terms and Conditions for Consumers carefully before purchasing anything from our website paying particular attention to clauses 4 and 8.
• Our returns address for cancellations is: High Fashion Society, 34 South Molton Street, London, W1K 5RG. Please ensure you have contacted us in writing before making a return.
Please contact us if you have any further questions in regards our returns policy.
We deliver throughout the UK and internationally to a number of different countries around the world and offer three different shipping options.
UK Express Delivery: £10
(3 - 7 Working days days Royal Mail or courier service)
Europe & Ireland: £25
(4 – 8 days Royal Mail or courier service)
USA & Rest of World: £35 + Any Import Taxes
(5 – 10 days Royal Mail or courier service)
WHEN WE DELIVER
Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours and on some occasions it may take up to 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, High Fashion Society are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
All orders require a signature upon receipt.
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
Order delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization, extreme weather conditions and custom clearance processes.
High Fashion Society insures each purchase from the time of dispatch to the point that it has been delivered to you. Once you have confirmed receipt of delivery by means of a signature then the responsibility of your purchased goods is then passed to you.
If you purchase an item that you are not the recipient for (for example a gift) and have addressed it to someone other than yourself, then you accept that proof of a signature at the stated delivery address is evidence of delivery to your specified recipient and the transfer of responsibility still becomes yours.
Some international countries will charge import duties and customs taxes. These costs will vary according to shipping destinations. High Fashion Society has no control over this and it is your responsibility as the customer to cover these costs. We do not offer a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) service
We are not currently registered for VAT.
High Fashion Society from time to time will offer free shipping. Free shipping is only applicable to customers who have a UK shipping address.
Click Here for our Returns Policy.